"Crucify" But Everyone Sings It (Friday Night Funkin' Animation) - shadowbizgame.com

“Crucify” But Everyone Sings It (Friday Night Funkin’ Animation)

GameTunes
Views: 8020958
Like: 135006
►GameTunes Music available now!
Spotify:
Apple Music:

►GameToons Merch! –

► SUBSCRIBE to the Channel! –

Watch this epic music video of several Friday Night Funkin’ characters including Taki, Boyfriend, Monika, Senpai, Cassandra, NekoFreak, Charaand more sing a special version of “Crucify”. Every turn a different character sings it! And will a surprise guest make an appearance? Find out in this FNF music video!

Play On Newgrounds – …
Support on Itch.io –

Friday Night Funkin’ is made by ninjamuffin99 (programmer), PhantomArcade (animator), kawaisprite (musician), and evilsk8r (artist)

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License.

Dokki.doodlez: Artwork | Animation
Mike Geno: Music | Charting
kuroao_anomal: Programming | Charting | Animation

Crucify by Foodieti
YouTube:
Soundcloud:
Discord:
Patreon:
Follow them on social media:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Tord created by eddsworld
YouTube:

Mod Creators for VS Eddsworld:
Director & Artist by enraged_artist_: …
Programmer & Music by Blantados: …
Eddsworld – Menu / Intro Song: …
Menu Song Composed and Performed by Andrew Huang:
Creator of the Garcello mod:

Don’t forget to like, comment, subscribe and share to show your support for this channel!

Follow us here for all sorts of cool stuff!
► STORE: 👕👚🕶
► INSTAGRAM: 📸
► FACEBOOK: 📘
► TIK TOK: 🎵
► TWITTER: 🐤

260 Comments

  1. Emirleny:Yo Amo a fever está muy divertida la animación🥰🥰🥰,pero no me gustó. Lo siento 😞 no me mal interpreten hay asta se encuentran mis personajes favoritos y todo pero…👎👎😔😔

  2. Pros: Good animation
    Cons: 60% is Cesar himself, the other 40% is a cover. Defeats the purpose of a cover.

  3. Pretty sure you took Mewrk's and Neonight's version of this, and mashed them into the best one yet. Noice

  4. Can you make norway but everyone sings it

  5. So cool but what is the significad of the colors tell me

  6. That dance cesar and Ron do tho. Got me DED.

  7. If you put it in 2x% speed at
    0:29 if you listen with headphones, it sounds like ruv is laughing in a evil way 🤣😈 or a helicopter…

  8. hmmm this thumbnail looks familiar..

  9. Taki is good at singing and is ruv singing or playing the piano

  10. RUV❤️💗💗💗😊😊☺️😘😍😍😉😀

  11. 𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤 says:

    Skipped some people but that’s okay

  12. I really love how Monika's hair was flowing while she sang

  13. Katcupkakes5 The Winged Neko uwu APTWA says:

    It combines the one with only people takes Taki's place and Mewrk version.

  14. ALRIGHT WHO THE 0:24 LET TROLLFACE INTO LÉ(the)CHURCH!?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.